All images on trendyseekers.com are sourced from personal e-mail submissions to trendyseekers.com or are from assumed public domain sources on the Internet. The images are being posted under the belief that they meet the requirements of the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.). Trendyseekers.com believes in respecting intellectual property rights and expects others to do the same. This is why it is the site’s policy to disable or terminate accounts that have been proven to infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of other individuals or companies.
Claims of Infringement
If you think you have detected any copyright infringement on our site, then please report it to us via our email address: <[email protected]> Include the following information so that the infringing material will be removed as quickly as possible. Please try to be as complete and as honest as possible.
- Name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- The copyrighted work that has been supposedly infringed;
- The URL of the offending infringement on my site;
- A good-faith statement from you that the usage of the infringing work has not been authorized for use by you, your agent, or the law;
- Signatures, both electronic and physical, of a person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A statement that you believe all the information that you presented is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of the infringing work or are authorized to operate on their behalf. This statement is punishable under the penalty of perjury if proven false.
Take not that anyone knowingly misrepresenting themselves as the owner of material and making false accusations of infringement are liable under the Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act.
Using Material From Trendyseekers.com
For people who would like to use any of our photos and videos or reprint our articles, please give us the courtesy of linking back to our original material. We would also like you to notify us of your use with an e-mail to:<[email protected]>. Most of the time, we will give permission unless we think it is inappropriate.