In these best projectors under 100 reviews, we will help you to find your gadget that will make your experience in watching movies, playing video games as well as watching football an enjoyable one. Just keep reading.
If you are working on a tighter budget, we’ve got you covered, you will not need to break the bank on costly and heavy LED TVs; with the best mini projector under 100, you can you watch your games and videos as you do on TVs.
If you are planning on buying projectors for your office, home or business use, we have listed the best items that you can buy at a fraction of the cost you could incur on a high-end TV.
Note that you could get overwhelmed by the plenty of options for the brands of projectors out there when choosing your gadget and this may make the whole process a daunting one.
We know how it feels at that stage, and that’s why we have made everything easier for you by presenting our best picks that may be exactly what you are looking for when it comes to buying projectors. The good thing is that our list consists of projectors that are portable so, if you are always on the go, you don’t have to worry about portability. They are lightweight but with good image quality so you get value for your money. What you need to do is to ensure you research well so that you can get the best cheap projector under 100 that has all the features you want. Also, our buying guide will help you with what to look for when buying a projector.
Let’s get into it!
Table Of Contents
- 1 Important Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Projectors Under 100
- 2 5 Best Projectors Under 100 Comparison Table List
- 3 How We Picked the Best Projectors Under 100
- 4 5 Best Projectors under 100 Reviews
- 5 Our Top Pick among the 5 Best Mini Projectors Under 100
- 6 How to Choose the Best Mini Projectors under 100– Ultimate Buying Guide
- 7 FAQs – The 5 Best Projectors Under 100
- 8 Final Verdict
Important Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Projectors Under 100
There are hundreds of thousands of projector models out there for you to pick from; however, there are factors that distinguish them. To make your selection process easier, you need to identify those factors so that you get the best of the best. Here are some of the factors you should put in mind before you decide to pick the mini projector for your needs.
Here Are the Types of Projectors
- Large avenue projectors: These are projectors that are suitable for use in large halls such as lecture and worship halls as well as in stadiums. Note that these projectors are normally the brightest but they are not handy so if you want a projector you can carry it anywhere, they might not be suitable for you.
- Business projectors: These types of projectors are for business purposes mainly for making presentations and at times used in seminars. They are designed to deliver static images such as PowerPoint presentation slides and graphs. They come with an HDMI port for connecting other multimedia devices
- Home theater projectors: These projectors deliver high-quality images and great contrast. They are mostly installed in-house where there is less penetration of light.
- Mini projectors or pocket-sized projectors: These are compact and portable projectors you can carry them anywhere. They are great for off-site meetings.
5 Best Projectors Under 100 Comparison Table List
|DR.J Mini Projector||POYANK Mini Projector||iDGLAX iDG-787W||DP90 Mini Projector||Abdtech Mini Projector|
|Resolution||840 x 480||840 x 480||840 x 480||840 x 480||840 x 480|
|Lamp Life (Hrs)||40,000||50,000||20,000||30,000||30,000|
How We Picked the Best Projectors Under 100
There are many projectors with different features and functionalities out there. However, our research and selection is based on the fact that a good projector is one that delivers great image quality, brightness as well as quality color. We have also considered some advanced features like the cooling technology. Another great thing we have considered is the lamp life. You will find that a projector that has longer lamp life will enable you to enjoy your movies, videos, and pictures without having to worry about replacement of the lamp for long a time.
5 Best Projectors under 100 Reviews
1. J Mini Projector – Our Top Pick
One of the best and top pick from our list of the best projectors under 100, is the DR. J mini projector. This 4-inch mini projector coming from the company THZY will take your much-loved TV shows and make them even more immersive, thrilling and fun than they already are.
Its brightness is 1800 lumens and features 40,000 hours lamp fire as well as a display if 170 inches make it look too expensive, however, you can get it with a cost under $100. In addition, its brightness is 70% more than other LED mini projectors out there. Also, it consumes less energy.
The good thing about this DR. J 1800 Lumens mini projector is that it supports Amazon Fire TV Stick and is also compatible with other media such as USB Flash Drive, Chromebook, DVD player, Tablets, PCs, Laptops and more.
With this gadget, you can play media of different formats such as WAV audio files, AVI, MP3, MOV, WMA, MP4, MEP, ASF and more, you can also view files on JPEG, PNG, and BMP with this amazing DR.J mini projector.
- More lumens of up to 1800 video and image projection
- Its native resolution is 840×480p and a real resolution of up to 1920×1080
- Compatible with a plethora of portable media players and can play a handful of media files
- It can accommodate most OS-based devices such as PCs and Laptops and more.
- Great for indoor and outdoor entertainment
- The only drawback with this projector is that its price is almost touching the limit.
Our second device in our list of the best projectors under 100 is the POYANK Mini projector 2000 lumens. This external speaker supported mini projector is great for watching movies at night. If you want a good projector for home entertainment then this projector would be your best choice. It comes with a minimum resolution of 800 x 480 and a maximum of up to 1920 x 1080. Its lamp life is 50,000 hours which makes it long-lasting.
The greatest thing about this projector is that it is compatible with multiple multimedia devices and functionalities such as USB flash drives, HDMI, PCs, Laptops, DVD players, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chromecast, and also amplifiers. The HDMI is helpful when you want to connect the projector to your iPhone or iPad. In addition, it allows you to connect it to your Android smartphone via HDMI dongle.
The POYANK mini projector is also suitable for indoor and outdoor entertainment when it comes to watching movies and playing games. However, it is not suitable for business presentations. It also supports a contrast ratio of 2000:1 and aspect ratio of 4:3/16.9.
- Long-lasting lamp life of 50,000 hours
- It delivers brightness of 2,000 lumens
- This device comes with built-in speakers
- Project large with great image quality
- Perfect for outdoor family fun
- Affordable mini projector
- Lightweight and compact
- It does not focus the whole image
- Not as bright as the other reviewed projectors
3. iDGLAX iDG-787W – Mini Projector with HDMI Cable
Upgrade your gaming experience with the iDGLAX iDG-787W mini projector that comes with 2000 lumens with a 70% brighter than the standard projectors available in the market.
If you are working on a tighter budget, this projector will make the best choice for you to give you a pleasant home theater experience so that you can enjoy with your family members. When it comes to watching movies, the iDGLAX -787W will not disappoint you at all. The good thing about it is that apart from watching movies, it can also work as a gaming console such as Wii, PS3, Xbox or PS2. Also, it can work with your iPhone, tablets as well as Android smartphones.
In addition, when you want to connect it to your tablet or smartphone using your HDMI adapter, this portable mini projector allows you all that, although you will have to buy the HDMI adapter separately. It also features a native resolution of 800×480 so; you should expect high-quality images to upgrade your movie watching experience.
It also features two ball bearing fans plus a cutting-edge cooling system so you don’t have to worry about noise and heating effects. Coming with a lamp life of 20000 hours, this projector can last longer.
- It is a portable mini projector that supports your tablet, Android as well as iPhone.
- It is a best budget mini projector
- Features a remote and designed with a menu to customize the picture
- Supports HDMI/VGA/USB/SD/AV inputs
- Designed with an advanced cooling system to prevent overheating
- The two ball bearing fans are a bit loud
- If you want to use it for a large conference it would not be the best choice for that.
When it comes to performance, you need to ensure you get the right projector, and this is where the DeepLee DP90 1600 Lumens Mini LED Projector comes in. It will deliver a projection of 37 to 130 inches as well as a native resolution of 800 x 480p. Most incredibly, this projector features an advanced LED technology with a lamp life of 30,000 hours. This means it will stay longer before you can replace the lamp.
The good thing about this Amazon’s choice and a budget-friendly projector is that it can allow connectivity of multiple media devices such as HDMI cable, SD, USB Flash Drive, VGA, and AV. This means that your gaming needs are also taken care of by this gadget.
Being a lightweight, the DeepLee DP90 ensures portability. Operating it is also not a hassle and can support various applications. With this 1600 lumens mini LED projector, you can watch movies, games and also enjoy outdoor plans.
Another incredible thing about it is that it features extremely high cooling system and produces low noise which makes it the perfect choice for indoor and outdoor entertainment. Also, if you want something to connect to your Laptop, PC and DVD player, you will not go wrong with this gadget. When it comes to playing games, you just have to connect your PS3 or P24 via HDMI and you are good to enjoy your gaming sessions. However, if you want a projector for your business projects and Presentations, this might not make the best choice for you.
- It features a brightness of 1600 lumens
- Comes with an advanced LED technology
- It is compatible with multiple media players as well as OS-based devices.
- Delivers large screen experience
- It is a best budget mini projector
- The projector is best suitable for indoor and outdoor entertainment
- It features a built-in speaker
- Although it features the most incredible components that you would want to have in a projector, it is not suitable for business projects and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Its resolution could be better.
For your outdoor movies, you will not go wrong with the Abdtech Mini LED Multimedia Home Theater projector. Coming with 1200 lumens this compact mini projector features a maximum display of 120 inches thus making it capable of delivering high-quality images. It features a focusing system to enhance your images to make picture clear.
You want to enjoy your video games, and have a cozy movie night with your family? This model offers you that plus it can connect with multiple devices via HDMI, USB, SD, AV as well as VGA. The good thing about it is that it will enhance the lens converging by fine-tuning the lens of the projector to focus well on the image.
This projector is also great for outdoor movies. It also comes with an advanced cooling technology as well as a fan to prevent overheating. Another incredible thing that this mini device offers is that ability to charge your tablet or smartphone while you are watching videos, pictures, and movies via a USB charging port. Its resolution is 800×480 and comes with powerful built-in speakers. Also, the cooling technology is quiet.
- It is a budget-friendly mini projector
- Operating it is easy; you do not have to be an expert.
- It delivers great picture quality
- Great For Backyard Movie Night
- Its remote works well from the rear
Our Top Pick among the 5 Best Mini Projectors Under 100
Our best projector from this list is the DR.J Mini Projector. The projector boasts a very bright display of up to 1800 lumens which delivers brighter projection. When it comes to resolution, this projector has a clear resolution with a 5-layer well-grinding LCD lens to enhance clarity and resolution.
Another greatest thing about this projector is the ability to support 1920 X 1080 FULL HD resolution with a contrast ratio of 2000:1. The size of the screen is also huge so you don’t have to strain your eyes while watching movies, videos and playing games. It features a maximum screen size of 176”. Also with this projector, you can connect various multimedia devices. Portability is also maintained since it is a compact projector. We understand that quality, screen size as well as contrast and resolution are the deciding factors when it comes to choosing a projector and that’s why we recommend the DR.J Mini Projector since it offers all those features and functionalities and more.
How to Choose the Best Mini Projectors under 100– Ultimate Buying Guide
When choosing the best mini projector for your entertainment as well as business needs, you must have some guiding factors that will make your search simple. Below is a guide to help you in your selection process.
FAQs – The 5 Best Projectors Under 100
It is possible to project content onto a wall or a sheet; however, to get the best image quality, you will want to buy a dedicated projection screen. The greatest thing about projection screen is that they are not costly in that you can get it in less than $50
The market is full of best projectors under 100. However, you need to do a proper research so that you can know which project will best suit your needs. To make your search simple, you need to first identify your needs. But most importantly, you need to choose a brighter projector and one that display greater image quality.
In addition, you need to choose a portable and a compact projector if you intend to carry your projector around. Note that, there are brighter projectors out there but some are not portable. We hope our best projectors under 100 reviews and buying guide will help you in your selection process.